Spiral - From the Book of Saw (2021) Full Pdisk Movie link

 Spiral - From the Book of Saw (2021) Full Pdisk Movie link


I have an admission: I have never seen a solitary Saw film. 

It's an (humiliating) reality that makes me both the best and most noticeably terrible individual to survey Spiral: From the Book of Saw, the 10th and freshest movie in the shocking series. My absence of information is a strength: I'm one of the unenlightened watchers Darren Lynn Bousman, the movie's chief, and Chris Rock, its lead and a leader maker, desire to — per press notes — draw into the establishment. "I don't actually view at Spiral as the following Saw film," Rock says. "We're really beginning once again and heading a completely unique way with this movie." 

It's likewise a shortcoming: In one meeting, Bousman alluded to the film as a "best of," which means it takes strings from past sections, weaves them together and serves them up to a committed and energetic fanbase (which I am not a piece of). 

This most recent ghastly portion sprang from the psyche of Rock, who disclosed to Michael Burns, the bad habit executive of Lionsgate, the amount he adored Saw and needed to star in another emphasis. That discussion in the end finished in Rock and Bousman, who coordinated three past Saw films (II, III and IV), collaborating to make a really startling, if unevenly paced, analyst spine chiller. 

Spiral happens in a universe frequented by the tradition of Jigsaw (also known as John Kramer, the cruel enemy whose fixation on testing individuals' will to live drives the series) and starts on the fourth of July in an anonymous city that feels shockingly like New York. At a motorcade, off-obligation Detective Marv Bozwick (Daniel Petronijevic) pursues a hoodlum into a sewer pipe. There, Bozwick is assaulted by a puzzling figure in a pig cover. At the point when he awakens, Bozwick ends up in a metro burrow, suspended in midair with his tongue in what I can just portray as an abnormal, shocking torment gadget. A voice from a recorded message offers him a final proposal natural to fans: Bozwick can tear his tongue out and live or get hit by an approaching train and pass on. 

I wish I could give a point by point record of how Bozwick kicks the bucket or take apart the sensible idea of the tongue-torment gadget, however as a broadly nauseous individual I covered my eyes. At the point when the shouts halted, I turned upward and saw a solitary, frequenting shot of a purple-pink tongue. A tongue that I'm actually pondering. Do with that data what you will.
Play-Download Spiral - From the Book of Saw (2021)

No comments:

Post a Comment