Aisha My Virtual Girlfriend Season 01 Pdisk

 Aisha My Virtual Girlfriend Season 01 Pdisk


Auritra Ghosh has worked in various mediums like TV, web and films and notwithstanding being exceptionally dynamic as an entertainer, she keeps on discovering approaches to take her enthusiasm towards dance forward. In this meeting, she discusses the new season of 'A.I.SHA My Virtual Girlfriend', why the computerized space energizes her as an entertainer, her organization Pause and Effect and future tasks. 

Have you been a piece of the relative multitude of seasons of the 'A.I.SHA My Virtual Girlfriend'? 

No, my person was killed in season one, subsequently I was not there in season 2. I played Kriti Khanna who was the hero's adoration interest. My person is totally unique this season. The large plot uncover in this season is about my person and accordingly, I can't share much with regards to my person right now. 

How, would you think, the show has developed in these three seasons? 

Being a science fiction show, the show needs to continually develop. You need to totally reexamine the plot as innovation is continually advancing. At the point when season one came out, there were not really any web shows. It was the primary show to be created by Arre. The enormous monsters like Netflix have come to India. As far as plot, the authors have ensured that it gets greater. Love was the center subject in season one. Season two and three are totally unique. Season three represents a great deal of significant inquiries to the crowd like the amount of innovation is acceptable. 

How since quite a while ago did it take to shoot the whole season? 

It took us about a month. For the sort of spending we were working on, it is incredible what we have had the option to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment